at The QHotels Collection
At The QHotels Collection we take sustainability seriously.
And we know that even the smallest changes can add up to make a meaningful difference.
We’re proud members of the Green Tourism Scheme and environmental considerations shape the way we act, from how we make the most of our gorgeous grounds to which cleaning products we use throughout out hotels.
We’re not perfect, but we’re working hard to continually reduce our impact on the environment.
Our progress so far… here are just some of the sustainability initiatives we’re working on at the moment:
- Expanding our electric car charging facilities across all hotels
- Closing sections of our hotels during periods of low occupancy to reduce energy usage
- Replacing all lighting with low energy equivalents
- Conserving our green spaces and establishing biodiversity projects where appropriate
- Appointing ‘Green Champions’ in all our hotels
How you can help
We want all our guests to be able to relax and enjoy their break but there are some small things you can do to help make your stay more sustainable:
- Only requesting extra towels and bed linens when needed
- Making sure lights and TVs are switched off when you leave your room
- Using heating and air-conditioning only when necessary