Terms and Conditions
- Our Booking Flexibility product will give you peace of mind and allows you to change your booking date or entitles you to a full refund if cancelled up to 48 hours prior to arrival
- Booking Flexibility will cover 1 date change and 1 cancellation per booking. Cancellations made within 48-hours of arrival are non-refundable
- Any refunds given will not include the cost of Booking Flexibility
- Booking Flexibility must be purchased at the time of booking. We are unable to add this to your stay after the initial booking has been made.
- Booking Flexibility covers you for the value of the reservation up to the maximum amount paid at the time of making the booking. Any additional bookings made after the initial reservation has been made must be also take Booking Flexibility to qualify for the benefits
- Where a date change is made, we reserve the right to apply any increase in the price of the package purchased if rates have increased since the original booking, as rates do fluctuate. Where there is a decrease in price, the remaining balance will be placed against the reservation as house credit to be used on property during your stay. Any balance remaining on departure is non-refundable
- Booking Flexibility is available at a cost of £20 per room on all bookings between 1 – 11 guests.
- The lead booker is responsible for the entire reservation, including bookings made up of multiple rooms. This includes ensuring all charges have been settled on departure.
- In the event of a non-arrival, this will result in forfeiture of all sums pre-paid and where a gift voucher has been used the value of the voucher will be forfeited
- The Hotel reserves the right to review or amend the Booking Flexibility terms & conditions at any time
- Booking Flexibility is currently available to purchase over the phone or online for all Residential Spa packages at all spa hotels within The QHotels Collection, excluding the Hilton and Marriott properties.
Reservations Without Booking Flexibility - alternative terms apply:
- All bookings without Booking Flexibility are non-refundable
- The date of the reservation can be amended with a fee of £30 per booking when notified of the change 1 month or more in advance of the arrival date. Date changes are subject to availability. £30 per booking fee is payable at the time of the amendment
- Where a voucher has been used to make your reservation, the value of the redeemed gift voucher will be transferred to the new arrival date. To use the gift voucher, the voucher must be valid at the time of arrival on the amended dates. Date changes are subject to availability. £30 per booking fee is payable at the time of the amendment
- Date changes are subject to a price increase as rates fluctuate. Where there is a decrease in price, the remaining balance will be placed against the reservation as house credit to be used on property during your stay and is non-refundable
- Any reservations that are amended within 1-month of arrival are non-transferrable and non-refundable. If a gift voucher has been used to make the original booking, the value of the gift voucher will be forfeited in full to the value of the reservation. Any value that was to be used as house credit, will be returned to the gift voucher to be utilised by the original expiry date
- All non-arrivals will be charged for in full and where a gift voucher has been used the value of the voucher will be forfeited