Terms and Conditions for QHotels Wedding Speech Awards
1. QHotels' (the Promoter) Wedding Speech Awards (the Promotion)
is open to UK residents only, aged 18 and over, except employees of
QHotels, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected
with the Promotion.
2. The details of the Promotion will be listed on the QHotels
4.Entries can be submitted by posting a video on QHotels'
Facebook page with the hashtag '#WeddingSpeechAwards' or, by
uploading a video to Instagram, tagged with #WeddingSpeechAwards
5. Videos can be submitted into the awards in any format and can
be of any length.
6.The videos need to be in the public domain and must have
copyright protection. Videos can be uploaded directly to Facebook
or Instagram or can be submitted be providing a link to the video
in any format (YouTube, Vimeo etc.)
7. Videos submitted must be from weddings in the UK and can be
of any age.
8. By submitting a video, entrants are confirming that they own
the video, or have obtained permission for the rights.
9. Entrants will retain ownership and copyright of the entry but
by entering, give QHotels permission to use (publish, share,
display, transmit, copy, store) the Entry, whether or not it wins
the competition, for promotional purposes and for the purposes of
10. Video entries will be used for QHotels marketing and
communications material and may appear in the media.
11. The prize-winner agrees to co-operate in (any reasonable)
competition publicity including the use of their name, their video
entry and disclosure of their county of residence.
12. The awards will open for entries on Monday 14 August at
09:00 GMT and end on Monday 25 September at 23:59 GMT. Any entries
outside of this time will not be counted.
13. After the entry period has closed on Monday 25 September
QHotels' internal panel of judges will shortlist the video entries.
QHotels will announce the shortlist on Facebook and Instagram on
Friday 29 September.
14. The shortlisted video entry receiving the most amount of
likes on Facebook, during the voting period (between Monday 2
October and Sunday 5th November) will win. The decision of
the Promoter (QHotels) is final.
15. The winner will be the person who entered the video into the
awards and not those featured in the video itself.
16. The entrant of the winning video will be announced on Monday
6 November and the winner will be contacted no later than Monday 23
17. No information regarding entries will be disclosed to any
third party not involved in the conduct of the Competition.
18. Applications automatically generated by computers will not
be accepted. No corrupted entries will be accepted.
19. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content
will be removed.
20. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted
and be bound by the rules.
21. The winner will recieve a QHotels one-night break for two
22. Prizes are not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable and
there is no cash alternative.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the
prize products, subject to availability.
24. Subject to availability, the prize can be redeemed at the
The Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort - Near Glasgow
Hall - Hexham, Northumberland
Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel - York
The Queens - Leeds
Hall - Leeds
Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort - Yorkshire and
Tankersley Manor - Tankersley, Nr Sheffield
The Park Royal - Stretton, Warrington
Hall - Macclesfield, Cheshire
- The Midland- Manchester
Crewe Hall - Crewe, Cheshire
Nottingham Belfry - Nottingham
Woods - Grantham, Lincolnshire
Telford Hotel & Golf Resort - Telford, Shropshire
- Stratford Manor- Stratford-upon-Avon
- The Stratford- Stratford-upon-Avon
Hall - Norwich
Chesford Grange - Kenilworth, Warwick
- Hellidon Lakes Golf and Spa Hotel- Hellidon,
- The Cheltenham Chase Hotel- Gloucestershire
The Cambridge Belfry - Cambourne, Cambridge
The Oxford Belfry - Thame, Oxford
- The Hampshire Court Hotel- Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Norton Park- Winchester, Hampshire
Bridgewood Manor - Rochester, Kent
Ashford International Hotel - Ashford, Kent
25. The prize will be redeemable subject to availability at your
chosen hotel, excluding bank holiday stays. The evening meal for
two is on the basis of a £28 per person dining allowance, and does
not include drinks. Any extras incurred will need to be settled on
departure from the hotel.
26. The prizes must be redeemed by the winners by 31 December
27. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that the
travelling party is adequately insured and to ensure that the
travelling party adheres to relevant safety regulations as set out
by the prize providers. It is the responsibility of the winner to
inform the prize providers of any wheelchair or other access
requirements for the winner and/or their party when taking up the
28. The prize does not include travel to and from the chosen
29. The winner must respond to notification of their prize
within 48 hours otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost
and the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize.
30. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter
reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater
31. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate
this Promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its
32. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters
relating to the promotion.
33. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
34. Promoter & Data Controller:
Leeds LS27 0RY