Spa Break Terms & Conditions
Prior to booking a Spa Break, or before your visit, we kindly ask you familiarise yourself with our Terms & Conditions.
- Offer based on two adults sharing a standard double or twin bedroom.
- Supplements apply for sole occupancy of a double or twin and any room upgrades.
- 60-minute Spa Ritual includes 50 minutes treatment time and 10 minutes client care and consultation.
- 30-minute spa treatments include 25 minutes treatment time and 5 minutes client care and consultation.
- If you have booked a spa break with us, we ask that you arrive 15 - 20 minutes before your scheduled treatment time, so you can complete our consultation form and begin your relaxation experience.
- If you have any pre-existing physical or medical condition's including pregnancy, please let our spa teams or booking agents know at the time of booking.
- All guests have free use of the leisure and can use the facilities prior to the 3pm check in and after the 11am check out.
- The lunch can be taken either day between 12.30 and 2pm reception will store your bags if needed, we advise packing a separate bag for the spa area.
- A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking the full cost of the stay would be lost in case of cancellation, no bookings can be amended.
Breakaway Club members: A non-refundable 25% deposit is required to secure Breakaway Club packages (except on the Sunday Escape deal or any other promotional package when full prepayment is required -details below); the balance is payable on check out. You are allowed to cancel your booking up to 4pm before the day of arrival, however you will lose the 25% deposit paid. If you fail to arrive or you cancel your reservation after 12 noon on the day of arrival (4pm day before arrival), you will be charged for your first night's accommodation (minus your 25% deposit). Please note that Breakaway Club payment terms are only applicable on Breakaway Club offers and other promotional package offers i.e. attraction breaks. If you book on a fully pre-payable advanced purchase saver rate, then these breaks will be non-refundable. On a flexible rate, you have until 12 noon on the day of arrival to cancel your stay. (this should be 4pm day before arrival or taken off)
You should leave by 11am on the day of departure. Late check-out may be available on request, simply ask at reception and we'll notify you of any additional charges.
If you have a gift card that you would like to use against your forthcoming stay, please call to make your booking on 0845 0345 777, see below for our opening times.
Opening hours to call
Monday to Thursday – 8am to 9pm (except bank Holidays 9am to 6pm)
Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 9am to 5pm
Sunday – 10am to 5pm
Thank you - we look forward to welcoming you soon!