Whether you're looking for a family break during the May Half
Term or want to plan ahead for the School Summer Holidays,
our two-night offer at one of our 26 four-star QHotels is just
Two-night breaks are available from £168 for a family of four
- Up to 35% off bed and breakfast breaks
- A choice of 26 four-star hotels located throughout the UK
- 20% off Spa Ritual treatments (pre-booked, Monday -
Thursday, subject to availability)
- A delicious breakfast each morning of your
- A delicious evening meal worth £28 per guest on the first
night of your break (children's meals are charged as
- Full use of our health club facilities including a gym &
indoor swimming pool*
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and car parking*
- Exceptional service from a friendly and dedicated team
- Two-night breaks with breakfast each morning are available from
£126 per couple
- Two-night breaks with dinner on the first night are
available from £168 per couple
- Two-night breaks with dinner on both nights is also available
from £204 per couple
Our two-night school holiday offer is valid on the following
school holiday dates, subject to availability:
- May half term; 26th May - 4th June 2017.
- Summer school holidays for The Westerwood Hotel & Golf
Resort; 26th June - 20th August 2017
- Summer school holidays for the rest of QHotels; 26th July - 3rd
- Autumn half term; 20th October - 29th October 2017.
- Christmas school holidays; 17th December 2017 - 7th January
Book your two-night school holiday break today - best
price guranteed when you book direct!
Choose from 26 stunning locations
Terms & Conditions
- Terms and conditions apply and offer subject to
Up to 35% discount is off our best available B&B rate at 26
There are only a limited number of bedrooms available at each
hotel on this promotion, once the allocation has gone, you'll be
offered the best available rate at the time of booking.
Prices quoted are a from price and are based upon two adults
sharing a standard double or twin bedroom at Tankersley Manor.
Prices quoted are correct at the time of the campaign launching
on 6th March 2017 but are subject to change.
Offer must be booked 4 days in advance for dinner inclusive
packages and 7 days in advance for bed and breakfast packages.
- Two-night bed and breakfast breaks with dinner on the first
night of your stay from £168 per couple are based on a
two-night stay at Tankersley Manor including breakfast each
- Two-night bed and breakfast breaks with dinner on both nights
from £204 per couple are based on a two-night stay at
- On dinner inclusive breaks, you will be given a £28 per guest
menu allowance in the restaurant. Allowance excludes drinks.
- £30 supplement for Saturday night at select QHotels with the
exception of Ashford International Hotel, Bridgewood Manor,
Chesford Grange, Stratford Manor, The Stratford, The Queens, Forest
Pines Hotel & Golf Resort, The Nottingham Belfry and The
Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort
- £30 Saturday supplement applies for stays at Mottram
Hall, Oulton Hall and Slaley Hall.
- Limited Saturday night availability at Aldwark Manor Golf &
- The Midland and The Queens offer bed and breakfast breaks and
two-night breaks including breakfast each morning and dinner on
first night of your break.
- 20% off Spa Ritual pre-booked treatments, Monday - Thursday,
subject to availability and limited availability in school
- 20% off Spa Rituals excludes The Queens, The Stratford and
- Health club facilities vary by site - please check prior to
- Free Wi-Fi is throughout the hotels in bedrooms and lounge
- Car parking is complimentary at all hotels except The Midland,
The Stratford and The Queens
- Up to two children aged 16 and under can stay for free when
sharing a standard bedroom with at least one full paying
- At our extra family friendly hotels (The Nottingham Belfry, The
Park Royal, Chesford Grange, Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort,
Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa Hotel, Telford Hotel & Golf
Resort, The Hampshire Court Hotel and Dunston Hall). If your
children, aged 16 and under, stay in their own room, they will be
charged at 50% of the full adult best available rate at the time of
booking. At all other hotels: If your children, aged 16 and under,
stay in their own room, they will be charged at the full adult
promotional rate at the time of booking. Upgrade charges will apply
if you need a larger bedroom to accommodate your family. When
sharing a bedroom with your children, your room could include a
foldaway bed. Children aged 0 - 4 can stay and eat for free at
QHotels. Children aged 5 - 12 years will be charged £5 per child
for breakfast and children aged 13 - 16 years will be charged £7.50
per child for breakfast. All other meals are chargeable as taken;
children's dinner menus include small and large portion sizes to
cater for children of all ages.
- A 100% non-refundable deposit will be required on
booking. The booking and deposit are non-transferable.
- Please note calls to our 0845 numbers will cost 2p per
minute plus your telephone company's access charge.
- QHotels remain the right to withdraw or cancel this offer
at any given time without giving prior notification.