Save up to 35%, Kids Stay for FREE during all school
With a selection of 26 hotels to choose from, each with a
fantastic array of local activities to keep the little ones
occupied all day, what are you waiting for, book a memorable break
- Two-night breaks including breakfast each morning from
- Two-night stays including breakfast each morning and an
evening meal worth £28 per guest on the first night of your stay
from just £81pp
Book your two-night school holiday break today - best
price guranteed when you book direct!
Our two-night school holiday offer is valid on the
following school holiday dates, subject to
- Easter School Holidays
- May half term; 26th May - 4th June 2017.
- Summer school holidays for The Westerwood Hotel & Golf
Resort; 26th June - 20th August 2017
- Summer school holidays for the rest of QHotels; 26th July - 3rd
- Autumn half term; 20th October - 29th October 2017.
- Christmas school holidays; 17th December 2017 - 7th January
Explore our eight extra Family Friendly
We welcome families at all 26 QHotels, but eight of our
hotels are known as our extra Family Friendly QHotels! These hotels
offer additional family friendly activities and entertainment to
enjoy during your break.
We've considered each part of your family break from a tailored
children's check-in to milk and cookies served before bedtime, to
splash times in the swimming pool and flexible dining options for
the whole family.
here to find out more about the exciting activities planned
during your break.
Book your school holiday two-night break
Alternatively, call 0845 0345 777 & ask for our
School Holiday offer
26 locations to choose from
Terms & Conditions
- Terms and conditions apply and offer subject to
- Offer is only valid on two-night breaks during school holiday
dates as follows; May half term; 26th May - 4th June 2017. Summer
school holidays for The Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort; 26th
June - 20th August 2017 and Summer school holidays for the rest of
QHotels; 26th July - 3rd September 2017. Autumn half term; 20th
October - 29th October 2017. Christmas school holidays; 17th
December 2017 - 7th January 2018.
- Minimum two-night stay required.
- There are only a limited number of bedrooms available at each
hotel on this promotion, once the allocation has gone, you'll be
offered the best available rate at the time of booking.
- You must book at least 10 days prior to arrival for dinner
inclusive breaks and at least 21 days in advance for bed and
- From price of £114 per couple, per stay is based on a two-night
stay for two guests at Tankersley Manor
- From prices correct at 23rd January 2017.
- Save up to 35% on two-night breaks. You'll save 35% at all
hotels with the exception of the following; save 30% at The
Midland, The Stratford, The Cambridge Belfry, Belton Woods, Oulton
Hall, Slaley Hall, Dunston Hall and Mottram Hall. Save 20% at
Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel.
- Only available on a Saturday night when you book direct with
- £20 supplement applies for Saturday night stays
- The Midland and The Queens offer bed and breakfast breaks and
two-night breaks including breakfast each morning and dinner on one
- Aldwark Manor Golf and Spa Hotel is available for arrivals
Sunday to Thursday only.
- Images used to promote offer are for illustration purposes
- You will be given a £28 per person menu allowance in the
restaurant when booking a dinner inclusive break
- Full pre-payment is required when booking.
- This offer is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Health club facilities vary by hotel. The Queens and The
Stratford do not have health club facilities. Splash times in the
pool will apply during the school holidays at all QHotels with a
health club, please check before booking.
- Up to two children aged 16 and under can stay for free when
sharing a standard bedroom with at least one full paying adult. At
our extra family friendly hotels (The Nottingham Belfry, The Park
Royal, Chesford Grange, Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort,
Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa Hotel, Telford Hotel & Golf
Resort, The Hampshire Court Hotel, Dunston Hall). If your children,
aged 16 and under, stay in their own room, they will be charged at
50% of the full adult best available rate at the time of booking.
At all other QHotels: If your children, aged 16 and under, stay in
their own room, they will be charged at the full adult
non-promotional best available rate at the time of booking. Upgrade
charges will apply if you need a larger bedroom to accommodate your
family. When sharing a bedroom with your children, your room could
include a foldaway bed, and not all hotels have cots available, so
please ensure that you ask at the time of booking.
- Children aged 16 and under are welcome to use the swimming pool
at the hotel during their stay as long as they are accompanied by
an adult. Please note, some hotels will have designated family
swimming times, please ask when you book or arrive at the hotel.
For health and safety reasons, children are unable to use the gym,
sauna, steam room or whirlpool, where available.
- Upgrade charges will apply if you need a larger bedroom to
accommodate your family. When sharing a bedroom with your children,
your room could include a foldaway bed, and not all hotels have
cots available, so please ensure that you ask at the time of
- Children aged 0 - 4 can stay and eat for free at QHotels.
- Children aged 5 - 12 years will be charged £5 per child for
breakfast and children aged 13 - 16 years will be charged £7.50 per
child for breakfast. All other meals are chargeable as taken;
children's dinner menus include small and large portion sizes to
cater for children of all ages.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any offer at any such
- Please note calls to our 0845 numbers will cost 2p per minute
plus your telephone company's access charge.
- For full company T&Cs click