If you're looking for delicious food and pure relaxation,
you'll love this offer!We'll lay on breakfast, dinner and a
complimentary bottle of wine when you book direct with
Your one-night break from £124 for two guests
- A delicious evening meal worth £28 per guest (Bed
and breakfast at The Queens)*
- A bottle of wine in your bedroom upon arrival
- A full English or Scottish breakfast the following
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary access to our health club and spa
- Award-winning service from a friendly and knowledgeable
With 26 QHotels across Britain each boasting unique
character, 'somewhere different' comes as standard.
Make a date with QHotels and book your one-night break including
dinner and wine from just £98 per room.
What are you waiting for?
Book online or call 0845 0345 777 and quote WINEDINE
Choose from 26 stunning locations
Terms & Conditions
- Terms and conditions apply and offer subject to
- We reserve the right to withdraw any offer at any such
- Rate is based on per room and therefore price is based on two
people in the room.
- Offer not available on a Saturday
- Once the availability is gone you'll be offered the
best available rate
- Offer is valid subject to availability until 31st December
- Bed and breakfast breaks only available at The
- One bottle of wine per room and to be consumed in the bedroom
- This offer must be booked at least 7 days prior to arrival and
only available when booking direct with QHotels.
- **An evening meal is included in your package where you'll
receive a £28pp allowance to spend in the restaurant.
- When staying at The Midland guests can make use of the
relaxation pool and thermal areas when booked in advance at
reception on check-in.
- Please be aware that the hotel operates a 60 minutes booking
window for use of the facilities on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and at
- +Health club facilities vary by site. The Stratford and The
Queens do not have health club facilities. Up to two children aged
16 and under can stay for free when sharing a standard bedroom with
at least one full paying adult.
- At our extra family friendly hotels (The Nottingham Belfry, The
Park Royal, Chesford Grange, Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort,
Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa Hotel, Telford Hotel & Golf
Resort, The Hampshire Court Hotel, & Belton Woods).
- If your children, aged 16 and under, stay in their own room,
they will be charged at 50% of the full adult non-promotional best
available rate at the time of booking. At all other hotels: If your
children, aged 16 and under, stay in their own room, they will be
charged at the full adult non-promotional best available rate at
the time of booking. Upgrade charges will apply if you need a
larger bedroom to accommodate your family. When sharing a bedroom
with your children, your room could include a foldaway bed, and not
all hotels have cots available, so please ensure that you ask at
the time of booking. Children aged 0 - 4 can stay and eat for free
at QHotels. Children aged 5 - 12 years will be charged £5 per child
for breakfast and children aged 13 - 16 years will be charged £7.50
per child for breakfast. All other meals are chargeable as taken;
children's dinner menus include small and large portion sizes to
cater for children of all ages. Children aged 16 and under are
welcome to use the swimming pool at the hotel during their stay as
long as they are accompanied by an adult. Please note, some hotels
will have designated family swimming times, please ask when you
book or arrive at the hotel.
- This offer requires full pre-payment when you make your
- Booking is non-transferable, non-amendable.
- Please note calls to our 0845 numbers will cost 2p per minute
plus your telephone company's access charge.
- For full company T&C's click here.