Key Worker and Essential Stays
Following the latest Government announcement, the majority of our hotels will temporarily close on Thursday 5th November and re-open on Thursday 3rd December. However a number of our four-star UK hotels will proudly remain open for key workers and essential stays.
If you or your organisation has an essential need for a hotel nearby to the following hotels, we would love to help:
- Ashford International, Kent
- DoubleTree by Hilton Cambridge Belfry, Cambourne
- DoubleTree by Hilton Oxford Belfry, Thame
- DoubleTree by Hilton Westerwood, Glasgow
Booking can either be made online or via our contact centre by calling 0330 1071599
Find out more about our book with confidence promise and what to expect when visiting our hotels by clicking here.
Full guidance on what is an 'essential stay'
- If you are unable to return to your main residence
- If you use our hotel as your main residence
- If you need accommodation while moving house
- If need accommodation to attend a funeral
- If you are isolating yourself from others as required by law
- If you are an elite athlete, the coach of an elite athlete, or (in the case of an elite athlete who is a child), the parent of an elite athlete, and needs accommodation for the purposes of training or competition
- If you need accommodation for the purposes of their work
- If you need accommodation for any child for the purposes of education
- If you need accommodation for the purposes of a women’s refuge or a vulnerable person’s refuge
- If you need accommodation or support services for the homeless