The Easy Riders
Easy Riders behave in a very relaxed and calm way and don't
appear to be fazed by anything.
- Might not be the most punctual
- Uses lunch breaks to check emails and texts
- Isn't afraid of making conversation if approached
- Takes a back seat during activities
- Waits for people to approach them to socialise or network
How to work with them:They will probably need a
little nudge to get them involved, so don't be afraid to prompt
them in Q&As.
Also, be mindful that due to their casual nature, they may
forget information. To combat this, provide plenty of handouts and
include de-briefs at the end of the each session. Easy Riders need
motivation, so pair them with Eagers.