Frequently asked questions
How does it work?
Groups and Tour Operators can claim for bookings made in Q1 in
2016 that are;
- worth between £500 and £1,999 = £10 voucher
- then an extra £10 voucher for every £1,000 after that
- OR get double rewards if you choose QHotels vouchers i.e. £20
instead of £10
How do I sign up?
Your Groups Desk contact will automatically you sign up for Q
Tour Rewards when you make your booking for Q1 in 2016.
When will my claim be processed?
Claims can only be fulfilled after your booking has taken
What happens next?
Once your claim has been submitted, you will receive a
confirmation email. The claim is now with the Groups Desk team who
will approve, amend or reject your claim as appropriate.
My claim has been approved. When do I get my vouchers?
Once a claim has been approved, you should receive your vouchers
within 6 weeks. If you have not received your vouchers, contact us.
Your vouchers will be sent directly to the 'Manager' of your
account using the address supplied to our Groups Desk.
Unfortunately, we cannot fulfil to any address that is not
registered to your account. If you believe your address is incorect
or need to update your details, please contact us.
Vouchers worth over £100 will be sent by recorded delivery, but
once they leave our fulfilment house tracking and safe delivery of
the vouchers is down to you. Unfortunately, we can't also accept
responsibility for any vouchers that are lost or stolen.
There is no cash alternative to the vouchers.
My claim has been showing as 'pending' for a long time - what do I do?
Claims can only be approved after the booking has taken
place and the full invoice has been paid. If the booking has
passed, please contact Groups Desk on 0845 074 0061.
Terms & conditions
- Only valid on Q1 bookings in 2016 (until 3rd April 2016).
- Is your company allowed to participate in incentive schemes and
accept rewards? Once you have signed up, QHotels cannot take
responsibility for you accepting rewards against your own company
- Rewards can only be claimed after the booking has taken
place. Rewards cannot be claimed more than 6 months after
the booking has taken place.
- Rewards cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other
incentives or offers
- Only one claim can be made per booking
- Claims from separate bookings cannot be accumulated and
- QHotels cannot accept any liability for vouchers once these
have been sent from the fulfilment company. From time to time we
may run promotions with other rewards apart from vouchers, and so
this also applies to any other item claimed through a conference
reward incentive and sent either from a fulfilment company or from
- Your minimum claim must be £500 or over and based on the value
of your booking at the contract stage before any extras that may
have been added during the event.
- QHotels cannot accept any liability for tax implications
incurred as a result of receiving vouchers that members may be
liable to pay tax on.
- QHotels reserve the right to withdraw or alter the scheme
without prior notice.
- In order to allow us to let you know about queries relating to
your claims, to remind you of the monthly prize draws and send you
vouchers, by registering for this scheme you are allowing QHotels
to contact you with relevant marketing communication.