The Health Club at The Park Royal is a mecca for
fitness fanatics as we've just installed
state-of-the-art Pulse gym equipment in our health
- Do you lack motivation during your workout? You can
now workout whilst watching your favourite soap or
documentary. You can even stay up to date with the latest
Twitter gossip as you browse the social media networks whilst
running on the cross trainer!
- Bored of the same four walls?! You can cycle the Tour de
France route, row The Thames or even run the London Marathon - with
a choice of varied backdrops for your workout - you'll never be
- You'll have access to the ground
breaking Smart Centre™ which is used to log, track
and improve your exercise activity.
- Tired of the same old gym routines? Our BRAND
NEW functional training zone is a fun workout area complete
with power bags, kettlebells, battle rope and plyometric boxes -
our experienced team of fitness experts will help you get to grips
with all this new equipment!
- Our weights gym is also home to all that you would expect from
an award-winning health club; free weights, toning machines,
exercise balls & of course a team of health and fitness experts
on hand to support you through your workout.
- Our aerobics studio hosts a full range of exercise classes,
suitable for all abilities. Click here to
see a copy of our class timetable.
- Oh and don't forget your racquet as we have 3 flood-lit
tennis courts for you to enjoy
- If the above has made you feel tired just reading about it,
don't worry. A dip in our large 22 metre indoor pool,
followed by a Jacuzzi, a quick spell under the experience
shower, steam room and finally a good lie down on a heated lounger,
will be just what you need to feel refreshed and relaxed!
Daily children's splash times in the swimming
Tuesday - Thursday : 9am - 12pm and 2pm - 5pm
Monday: 9am - 12 noon and 3pm - 5pm
Friday: 10am - 12noon and 2pm - 5pm
Monday - Friday: 2pm - 6pm
Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 12pm and 3pm - 6pm