Call our onsite event specialists on 01844 279381 or...
The Oxford Belfry is a fantastic hotel to hold any training
event. The flexibility of the 17 conference and meeting rooms means
there are plenty of breakout areas and syndicate rooms for your
teams to utilise.
Your training event will have the services of a dedicated Events
Manager and we will provide you with a specially tailored training
package to include a number of essential elements to ensure
your event runs smoothly:
- Free flowing refreshments all day.
- LCD projector, screen, quality stationery and two free
- Free internet access for all guests.
- Up to 90 Mbps dedicated, uncontended bandwidth available
- Dedicated Events Manager.
- 50 sheets of photocopying per day.
- Plenty of breakout areas, great grounds.
- Take advantage of a free syndicate
- UniQue restaurant lunches with a range of healthy options
and brain stimulating food.
- Fabulous leisure facilities
- Lots of variety on our evening menu.
- Flexibility to reduce your contracted numbers by 20% up to 14
days before your training begins.
Plus for the trainer:
- Start refreshed - priority check in, arrival breakfast and
- Total indulgence - free bedroom upgrade on overnight
- Trainer partner rate just £20 bed and breakfast when they share
- Trainers can enjoy great discounts on treatments at our spa
hotels Monday - Friday.
* Dedicated bandwidth may incur additional
** Subject to availability on the
Why The Oxford Belfry?
17 flexible meeting rooms
Maximum capacity - 450 delegates
154 spacious bedrooms
450 complimentary parking spaces
Free WiFi throughout the hotel
Up to 90 Mbps dedicated bandwidth
Centrally located just off the M40 J7/8
17 acres of grounds for team building activities
The best experience I have had in over a decade!
I loved the service and support provided from your staff, from the rooms, food, overnight accommodation and conference area. Even our delegate evaluations remarked how wonderful the lunch was! Pippa Collins was great to work with from my perspective Something really appreciated was the offer of a reserved parking space across from the hotel's entrance. We have not encountered this before! All was smooth, efficient and personable.
Shirley Clarke, 29 January 2015
Fabulous conference offersView All