Rules and Etiquette
Please become familiar with the following Dress Code &
Etiquette at all QHotels Golf Resorts prior to your visit for your
- Jeans or denim trousers are not permitted at any QHotel Golf
Resort. Please note that leggings and tracksuit bottoms are also
- Collarless T-shirts are not permitted on the course- however
collarless T-shirts designed specifically for golf may be
- Please make sure that your shirt is tucked in at all
- Ladies may wear sleeveless tailored shirts.
- Golf shoes must be worn at all times - (Please be aware that at
Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort a 'Soft Spikes only' policy is
- Trainers are only permitted on the driving range.
- Knee length tailored shorts may be worn with knee length or
short socks. Please not that socks can be coloured.
- Ladies may wear ankle length socks.
- No football shorts, shirts or combat style shorts or tops are
- Changing facilities are provided at all QHotels Golf Resorts
and we therefore ask that you do not use the car park to get
changed. You may change footwear only in the car park.
- Mobile phones may be used on the course and clubhouse but we
request that these are switched to silent mode while on the golf
course and in the clubhouse.
- Please repair pitch marks on the green, replace divots and
smooth foot prints in bunkers.
- Please keep trolleys off green surrounds, tees, bunkers and
outside white lines when they are in existence.
- Each player must have their own set of golf clubs for
- Pace of play - please play within guidelines set by the golf
course - if you can't score please pick up. If you are searching
for a lost ball or fall behind the game in front, please call the
game behind through.
- White Tees - members & their guests only - Use may be
granted at the discretion of Management prior to arrival (Please
note at Hellidon Lakes Golf and Spa Hotel white tees are not
available to visitors)
- Yellow Tees - hotel guests and visitors
- Red Tees - ladies
Please note, in the event of a dispute the decision of QHotels
Golf Management is final.