QHotels Breakaway Club terms and conditions
are as follows. Please note that each quarterly
offer is different, includes different extras and therefore we
will produce additional terms and conditions for these
1. The £20 joining fee is non-refundable
2. Members must be over the age of 18 and
a UK resident.
3. If you lose your membership card, call
0845 0345 777 and request a new one.
4. On telephone bookings you will be asked
to quote your Breakaway Club membership number to make sure you are
eligible for Breakaway Club packages.
5. You may be required to present your
Breakaway Club card and membership number at the hotel.
6. All member benefits and offers are
subject to availability and valid only when booking through
7. There are no cash alternatives to the
8. All member benefits and offers are based
on a minimum two consecutive night stay, except the Sunday Escape
offer, which is valid for one night stays only.
9. A non-refundable 25% deposit is required
to secure Breakaway Club packages (except on the Sunday Escape deal
or any other promotional package when full prepayment is required)
and the balance is payable on check out. You are allowed to
cancel your booking up to 12noon on the day, however
you will lose the 25% deposit paid. If you
fail to arrive or you cancel your reservation after 12 noon on the
day of arrival, you will be charged for your first night's
accommodation (minus your 25% deposit). Please note that Breakaway
Club payment terms are only applicable on Breakaway Club offers and
other promotional package offers i.e. attraction breaks. If you
book on a fully pre-payable advanced purchase or saver rate then
these breaks will be non-refundable. On a flexible rate, you have
until 12 noon on the day of arrival to cancel your stay.
10. Breakaway Club members can alter
their stay i.e. date or hotel once only
on specific Breakaway Club two-night promotional offers.
This must be actioned before 12noon on the day of arrival. If the
existing offer/promotion is not available on the new amended dates
we will offer the next best deal. Please note on the Sunday Escape
package, you can only alter the date of your stay. You cannot alter
the chosen hotel.
11. We will mail you with newsletters,
which will include details of special offers, Early Booking
Bonuses, Dining Vouchers and Money-Off Vouchers. The offers and
voucher values may change according to season.
12. QHotels will not take any
responsibility for any third party offers
13. The membership card is not a credit
card, cheque guarantee or payment card of any kind and remains the
property of QHotels.
14. By providing your postal and/or email
address you are granting QHotels permission to contact you with
newsletters, offers and information that we think is of interest to
15. Member benefits are subject to change.
We will endeavour to advise you of any changes to benefits when you
call and in your newsletters.
16. It may take up to 8 weeks to
process your application.
17. The Midland hotel only serves a
18. We do not accept any liability for any
third party offers.
19. Please note Breakaway
Club packages cannot be used in conjunction with any other
offer or promotion.
20. All packages including the Sunday night
escape are based on two people sharing a standard double or twin
bedroom. Supplements apply for any upgrades.
21. The £99 Sunday night escape package
rate is subject to availability and based upon two people sharing a
standard double or twin bedroom. The Sunday night escape includes
breakfast and an evening meal for two guests. Please note you will
receive a £26 per person allowance in the restaurant for a
three-course evening meal. The Queens will only be offering a bed
and breakfast break for £72 per room, subject to availability. The
Midland will only be offering a bed and continental breakfast break
for £80 per room, subject to availability.
22. Any information will be held by QHotels
in accordance with UK Data Protection law.
23. Breakaway Club membership
benefits and Breakaway Club exclusive offers are only valid at the
original 21 QHotels. Cameron House, Slaley Hall, Oulton Hall,
Belton Woods, Dunston Hall and Mottram Hall are excluded from the