We are committed to engaging team members and customers,
through their everyday acts, at work and at home.
2014 Objectives and Achievements
To continue to explore ways to reduce paper in HR and training
- Bespoke e-recruitment system reduced applications
We expect to introduce our intranet to all QHotels
- Introduced intranet April 2014
Continue to raise awareness at all levels within the
- Ongoing as part of induction, workshops and ECF
We are continuing to expand our links with the local community
through working with local charities, schools and colleges.
- Number of contacts made throughout the year
- Existing practices to be introduced into our 6 new hotel
acquisition properties, (Cameron House, Oulton Hall, Slaley Hall,
Mottram Hall, Belton Woods and Dunston Hall), including email
- Intranet to be introduced to all 6 new hotel acquisitions.
- CSR communicated to all 6 new hotels and employees start of
- Dedicated marketing/promotional campaign including targeted
college 'Futurechef' programme for 11-16yr olds with schools,
colleges and Springboard.
Luxurious One-Night Breaks on Loch Lomond