Investing in our Communities
Our aim is to use our skills, experience and financial
resources to support local and national initiatives, which
encourage our team members' involvement and positively impact the
communities in which they live and work.
2014 Objectives and Achievements
To raise a group target of £25,000 through a series of Hotel and
Leisure Club activities.
- Charity fund raising is currently at £20,000
- The grand total from our Leisure Club Charity Fundraising as at
end Nov 2014 is £19,301 just short of our £20,000 target
Staff at QHotels to take part in the moon Walk on
10th May 2014 to support Breast Cancer.
- 6 QHotels Managers completed the London Moon Walk on 10th May
raising £4,730 from friends, families and colleagues for breast
Staff at QHotels to complete the Yorkshire 3 peaks challenge for
the Forget Me Not Children's Hospice in Huddersfield.
- On 12th July 2014 this was completed with a total of
£1,049 being raised. For more information about the walk and
At QHotels HQ we will be continuing to support national
fundraising events such as Comic Relief, MacMillan Coffee Morning,
Wear It Pink Day to support breast cancer, Children in Need and
Save The Children Christmas Jumper Day.
- A total of £695 has been raised through these charity events
- To raise a target of £25,000 through a series of hotel, group
and leisure club activities.